Please reload

Recent Posts

Abolishment of subclass 457 visa

June 2, 2017

Please reload

Featured Posts

Using a MARA registered Migration Agent

June 1, 2017


In Australia, migration agents must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). In Australia it is illegal, apart from a few exemptions, to give migration advice unless you are registered. If you don’t use a registered migration agent, you may receive poor advice. Migrating to Australia is a complex process, and a Registered Migration Agent can assist you with finding out which pathway suits you. There are many different visa subclasses, which can prove extremely difficult to navigate. 


You can search the MARA database to ensure that your Agent is fully registered. At Migrate2oz you can take comfort that our agents are fully registered with MARA

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Follow Us
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square